Dunkin’ has teamed up with Harpoon Brewery to unveil its boozy new lineup: Dunkin’ Spiked. These ready-to-drink alcoholic iced coffees and teas are set to hit liquor stores by September 2023. In a recent press announcement, Dunkin’ highlighted the unique flavors of its Spiked drinks.
The four Dunkin’ Spiked Iced Coffee varieties include:
- Dunkin’ Spiked Original Iced Coffee – Rich & satisfying with the classic Dunkin’ coffee flavor
- Dunkin’ Spiked Caramel Iced Coffee – Vibrant & smooth with sweet and delicious caramel flavor
- Dunkin’ Spiked Mocha Iced Coffee – Bold, chocolatey and approachably decadent
- Dunkin’ Spiked Vanilla Iced Coffee – Creamy, smooth and delightfully sweet
The four Dunkin’ Spiked Iced Tea varieties include:
- Dunkin’ Spiked Slightly Sweet Iced Tea – Made with black tea and refreshingly sweet with a bright citrus finish, with a twist of lemon flavor
- Dunkin’ Spiked Half & Half Iced Tea – Thirst quenching & perfectly balanced with half black tea and half lemonade
- Dunkin’ Spiked Strawberry Dragonfruit Iced Tea Refresher – Made with green tea and slightly sweet with bright and exotic fruit flavor
- Dunkin’ Spiked Mango Pineapple Iced Tea Refresher – Also made with green tea, with a tropical fruit flavor twist
This innovative collaboration between Dunkin’ and Harpoon Brewery is not the first foray into the world of alcoholic beverages for the coffee giant. Last year, Dunkin’ and Harpoon Brewery joined forces to introduce a Box O’ Beer, featuring creative flavors like Pumpkin Spiced Latte Ale, Cold Brew Coffee Porter, and Hazelnut Blonde Stout.
Brian Gilbert, Vice President of Retail Business Development at Dunkin’, shared, “We knew we had the opportunity to create something special when we saw the positive response to our previous seasonal collaborations for Dunkin’-inspired beers. The growing appetite for adult beverages inspired us to put a twist on our customers’ favorite Dunkin’ Iced Coffee, Iced Tea and Refresher flavors.”
Excited to try Dunkin’ Spiked?
These beverages will be available in retailers across Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas and Vermont. You can use the product finder on www.dunkinspiked.com to see when Dunkin’ Spiked will be available at a store near you.